COvid-19: Your safety is our top priority
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. These last 4 months have been a time filled with uncertainty, anxiety, and life-style changes for everyone. As we navigate this “New Normal,” we want you to know that we are so grateful to be a part of this community and are ready to serve you again.
As of today, we are open!
From routine appointments to emergency visits, it’s so important to get the dental care you need—when you need it. But we understand you may be delaying your visit over concerns about safety. At Alfonso Dental office, our doctor and staff members are working continuously to ensure the health and safety of each patient who depends on us for care. Throughout our system, we’re protecting our patients with rigorous protocols, including:
Before Your Appointment:
• Phone Screening: We will call you prior to your visit to ask if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. However, should you show any of the following symptoms: : 1- Fever or have felt hot or feverish recently in the last 14-21 days before your appointment 2- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing 3-cough 4-flu like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue 4- recent loss of taste or smell 5- contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients please seek medical care if needed or self quarantine; and give us a call to postpone your appointment.
When You Arrive:
• Symptom Screening: All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including temperature checks. Patients showing symptoms will be referred for appropriate care.
When entering the office, hand sanitizer will be available. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• Mandatory Masking: All patients and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering. We will provide you with one, if needed. Our team members will also be wearing additional personal protective equipment
During Your Visit:
• Social Distancing: We’re minimizing contact between patients by Ensuring 6 feet distance unless safety or core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance, minimizing the number of patients in waiting areas, and scheduling more time between appointments. If you feel more comfortable waiting outside or in the car, please let the receptionist know, and call the office to let us know you have arrived. If you are over the age of 18, please come to your appointment by yourself. Please do not bring additional children or family members to appointments at this time. We love to see all of them, but we are trying to reduce the total number of people in our office at one time. Tightly confined spaces will be occupied by no more than one Patient and one tech at a time and all occupants must wear face coverings. Do not remove your covering unless needed to be treated. If occupied by more than one person, will keep occupancy under 50% of maximum capacity.
• Continuous Cleaning: All areas are continuously disinfected, including waiting room, exam room, X-ray room, bathroom and high-touch surfaces.
Upon arriving at Alfonso Dental office you can feel confident you are entering a clean facility. For more than 15 years, we have adhered to hygiene, sanitation and infection control protocols established by Department of health (DOH), American Dental association (ADA),U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow their highest standards in order to protect our patients and staff.
Our office is also equipped UV lamps, and multiple medical grade air filtration units. We also provide and maintain hand hygiene stations for personnel and patients, including hand washing with soap, water, paper towels, or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60% or more for areas where hand washing is not feasible (hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance)
Limit the sharing of objects and discourage touching of shared objects; or, when in contact with shared objects or frequently touched areas, wear gloves; or, sanitizer or wash hands before and after contact.
We have installed a clear barrier for better protection during our patient and administrative team Interactions
We continue to be here for you while maintaining all comprehensive measures to maximize your safety! Your health is our priority!
We want to reassure you that our practice remains a safe place for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again and assure you that we are committed to providing you with outstanding dental care and excellent service.
Thank You for your support, and trust during these unprecedented times! Should you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach us at (646)796-2727 or email@example.com
Sincerely Dr. Alfonso and staff!